I had an interview today with AllBox for their campaign writing position. During the interview, I was not nervous so that’s a win. But I did not sell myself enough to make them value me. They said they’ll let me know next week of their decision.
I did not want this job initially. I was adoment about writing but the more I learned about it the more I wanted it.
I hand this over to time because only he can tell what the future holds.
IF I get the job, pat on my back. IF I don’t get the job, I’ll take it as a sign to move forward, no, charge forward with writing. I will read full time and write. Either way, there’s no failures here.