- I shall not let this body starve. It has done nothing but work for me for the past 26 years. If you’re hungry body, I got you
- I shall not let this body lose control. The world is built for bingers so I will be strong and motivate you to work out daily. Exercise makes you feel good, and it makes you look better than you not working out. Two pluses
- I shall not greet myself by staring at my reflection whenever I can. I will instead be driven by feeling, rather than what I see
- I shall not let “sexy” be any sort of goal in dress and behavior
- I shall not procrastinate. Shoving so much to do in little time creates stress. It messes up your entire schedule and it will take great effort to stabilize once again.
- I shall not be complacent. I will not stop pushing myself to uncomfortable limits. One day, what was uncomfortable will become comfortable and I’ll be off to more challenging things. Aim for grunts and sweat waterfalls.