I’m writing because I’ve got the munchies really bad. I just want to eat, eat, and eat. I don’t want to feel this uncertainty and insecurity. And to not feel that, I have to put a bandaid over it in the form of eating. It would tire me out completely. Afterwards, I’ll still have my workload along with my low confidence with my output.
These are what I am chewing over badly:
- My friend hasn’t responded, she seems to be the only person I ever really want to hang with other than my ex. But, she, like my ex, is much more detached from me then I am to her
- Barbara is knocking out work seemingly and it makes me nervous about my job, will I lose it?
- I haven’t been spending a lot of time with the new baby
- I don’t know if I’ll be able to complete the music site successfully
Ok – combating these thoughts… GO!
- She’s most likely doing her own thing. It’s okay that I want to hang with her all the time. It’s fun and we’re really similar. But she has her own life as she always has. It’s ok that I’m more attached as well. It just means I’m human.
- I don’t know what she’s doing, or anyone else is doing for that matter. The company is changing, lots is going to the machines. I may lose my job whether or not I’m knocking out a lot of work. Just keep doing what I’m doing and whatever changes, I’ll be able to handle it
- I may not be able to, and it’s ok. It’s ok to say you promised more than you can handle. It sounds like he’s really slow to respond as well to Barbara.
I still don’t feel amazing..but I’ll keep working… dinner is right around the corner